PHOTO GALLERY

Full Form of the Words

1. What is the full form of K.V.S.? =Kendriya Vidyalaya Sanghthan
2. What is the full form of N.C.E.R.T.?  =National Council of Educational                                                                                               Research & Training
3. What is the full form of C.B.S.E.? =Central Board of Secondary Education
4. What is the full form of R.T.I.? =Right to Information
5. What is the full form of R.T.E.? =Right to Education
6. What is the full form of W.H.O.? =World Health Organisation 
7. What is the full form of I.S.R.O.? =Indian Space Research Organisation
8. What is the full form of D.R.D.O.?     =Defence Research and Development                                                                                        Organisation
9. What is the full form of N.A.S.A.? =National Aeronautics and Space                                                                                               Administration
10. What is the full form of A.T.M.? =Automated teller machine
11. What is the full form of S.M.S.? =Short Message Service
12. What is the full form of N.R.I.? =Non Resident Indian
13. What is the full form of C.B.I.? =Central Bureau of investigation
14. What is the full form of I.A.S.? =Indian Administrative Services
15. What is the full form of R.A.S.? =Rajasthan Administrative Services
16. What is the full form of I.P.S.? =Indian Police Services
17. What is the full form of F.I.R.? =First Information Report
18. What is the full form of I.I.T.? =Indian Institute of Technology
19. What is the full form of I.I.M.? =Indian Institute of Managements
20. What is the full G.O.O.G.L.E.? =Global Organization of Oriented                                                                                               Group Language Of Earth